Impression 45 is in every way an impressive sailing yacht. Developed to satisfy the needs of all family members, it will be a joy for cruising vacations, whether it is the Mediterranean, the Caribbean or on a blue water crossing. Designed to ensure maximum comfort the Impression 45 is a dream to sail as well. Performance has always been a factor with all Impression Yachts and the Impression 45 will not fail to impress.
- The spacious L-shaped galley with it’s large front opening fridge and abundant worktop surface for food preparation,
- The dropping saloon table option makes for a comfortable additional double berth,
- One of the largest dedicated chart tables in her class,
- Ambient lighting offers softer, more romantic atmosphere,
- Cruising without compromise this owners aft cabin will exceed your expectations in both comfort and storage,
- The four cabin layout makes for the ideal solution for a larger group,
- The on-suite owner forward cabin still allows you to have twin aft cabins to accomodate guests,
- Aft head features a separate shower, electric flushing toilet as an option and plenty of storage.
Every detail ensures an enjoyable and safe journey, from the spacious open cockpit with its large seating area all around the cockpit table, to the wide passage way forward where plenty of space for sunbathing awaits. Twin wheels offer excellent steering positions for the helmsman while the wide transom ensures easy access to the bathing platform which is available in two sizes, the larger of which closes the cockpit fully during sailing.
The Impression 45 offers a bright and airy interior thanks to it’s hull and Deck Saloon windows. The saloon features a large U-shaped settee to port and an additional settee to starboard enabling her to seat far more crew comfortably around the table then any other ordinary yacht in her class. In all options the Impression 45 comes with a fixed chart table with seat and a spacious L-shaped galley with the front opening refrigerator. Interior layouts include two to four cabin options all with two heads compartments, one of which has a separate shower.
|Elan Impression 45 Specifications & Features|
13.85 m | 45’5’’ ft
|Hull length||13.00 m | 42’7’’ ft|
|Length at waterline||11.44 m | 37’4’’ ft|
|Beam||4.18 m | 13’8’’ ft|
|Draft||1.90 m | 6’2’’ ft|
|Light displacement||10.900 kg | 24,000 lbs|
|Ballast||3.310 kg | 7,300 lbs|
|Water capacity||516 liters | 136.0 US gal|
|Fuel capacity||270 liters | 71.2 US gal|
|Engine||55 kW / 75 hp|
|Air draft||19,50 m|
|Mainsail||46,79 m 2 (39,75 m 2 furling )|
|Jib||52,47 m 2|
|Gennaker||135,45 m 2|
|Design||Humphreys Yachts Design & Elan Design Team|